Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am the new genetics office babe, I haven't had a chance to think, which is a little bit good, because mostly I have too much time too think, but I have letters to write and heart things to sort out and people to miss until I make myself sadder than sad. I suppose a bit of that person is lost. I am settling into my madison life quickly, and maybe I can actually settle anywhere and everywhere. I feel like I should be more freaked out, but I'm not, and I don't feel like I have time to be. I want to write everyone letters. Everyone everyone. I think they help me sort out how I am feeling, like a slower stream of consciousness and I don't want to confuse anyone, and I mostly don't want to confuse myself but I think I am. confused yet? I drank too much coffee, I have to pee, and I want to go gawk at the new rushes on Frat Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment