Sunday, February 28, 2010

HERE

People (person) is putting ideas in my poor little head(rt). This weekend was wonderful, I am finally, slowly, losing my inhibitions, making friends. It's taken me a long time to find my comfort, but lately I've been nothing but comfortable. I am so much becoming myself, (or becoming my mother). I have never felt so good about things really. I could go for a few more days of "vacation", a few more days here, a few more days of mussing things up. I am not sad, I am just hungry. I am mixing up my lust and love wires, though I suspect that for someone like myself they are pretty similar. I am confused, but not worried, these things, all things have a way of working themselves out. I am not worried, but I am getting impatient.
I love Madison, but I love it here too. This group of people amazes me, they are friends in a way I have rarely found, and I am working to "earn my spot". Really though, the nicest bunch of kidz you could ask for.

It is nice, all of this. I hope it continues just this way really.

No comments:

Post a Comment