Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lauren, Anna, and I are planning our lives together. And I have believe that some version of this plan will actually happen. This year I keep getting the sense that my life is starting, over and over again. I think, sometimes, that maybe I have never been so happy.

I keep finding niches that are full of love, and sneaking my way in. I keep finding new families and they keep making room for me and leaving for 4 months will be scary, I have this creeping fear that I am trying to release that my places in these niches are not permanent and that leaving will make me forgotten altogether. But Lauren and I keep talking about trust and how I need to learn to trust people more. So I am trying to trust that I am not as disposable as I sometimes suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment