Saturday, January 30, 2010

THINGS I DO SOMETIMES

write things
eat things (snickity snacks)
drink things
drink things that i'm not supposed to yet
throw up in my backpack
covet smart wools
make lists
text message people
look at my hair in the mirror
pretend to be artistic
jump out of my skin to music
listen to folk music
love things
hate things
get stomach aches
stare at people with patagonia down sweaters (both hooded and not)
feel tired
love my mom and my grandma
covet wit, where is mine?
nothing
curse my lack of social skills
get made fun of by my friends
get made fun of by myself
untangle my hair
feel awkward
make other people feel awkward about my awkwardness
being anti-social
WUH OHs
SING SING SING SING SING SING SING SING SING




WE FOUND A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO LIVE IN NEXT YEAR AND I HAVE CRUSH ON PINCKNEY STREET.

No comments:

Post a Comment