Monday, October 4, 2010

home

Sometimes I can't believe I am wearing the same clothes. I am not one for material things, or I try not to be, but I am fascinated by how much these shirts know about me. I used to hate leaving home, and now I can't quite figure out which place to call home, so I am deciding on all of them. El Cafe will always be home but these cities are starting to be home too. I have always known this about myself but it is strange for me to start making myself lives in various cities, to feel the tugs in each direction. And yet my nostalgia is not as strong as it was before I had anything to be nostalgic about. Mostly I am just moving forward, hoping that I will manage to keep in touch with everyone, and that I can fit all of these people in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment